The PTG-2200/PTG-2300 coating thickness gauge are characterized by its very compact size, high accuracy, wide measuring range and simplicity of operation.
The PTG-2200/PTG-2300 coating thickness gauge automatically displays statistical data such as minimum, maximum and mean values, and the standard deviation. When the gauge is connected to its optional printer (model MP-2100), it can perform real time or batch printing.
||PTG-2200 - magnetic
PTG-2300 - eddy current
|Accuracy (H = nominal value)
Two point calibration
|+- (3%H+1 m m ) micron
+- (1% - 3%H+1 mm) micron
Min. radius work-piece
Min. measuring area
Min. sample thickness
|Convex 1.5 / concave 9mm
0.3in (7mm diameter)
||32-104 degrees F (0-45 degrees C)
||5.9 x 2.2 x 0.9in (150 x 53 x 22mm)
||20% - 70%
- One or two points calibration
- Statistics: average (mean), maximum (max), minimum (min), number of measurements (no), standard deviation (s.dev).
- Real time printing or batch printing on model# MP-2100
- Continuous measurement (continue) and single measurement (single)
- Automatic switch off
The PTG2200/PTG2300 comes complete with a calibration set, charger and a protective case.
- For a combination Ferrous and non-Ferrous environment, please click here for the PTG-2500.