|2 versions available!
BASIC: Standard gage (no memory/output) Model #: PTG-2500B
TOP LINE: Standard gage with extensive memory function and RS232 output via Infrared. Model #: PTG-2500
The PHASE II PTG-2500 Coating Thickness Gage can be used in many areas of industry including manufacturing, general engineering, commercial inspection, etc.
Main Technical Data
PTG-2500 = Standard gage w/ memory and output
- Measuring range: 0-1500 m m max. or 0-60 mils
- Resolution: 0.1m m / 0.01mils or < 2% of measured value
- Guaranteed tolerance:
With works-calibration: +/- 3m m / 0.12 mils or 3% of value. Whichever is greater
After one-point calibration: +/- 1m m / 0.04 mils or 2% of value.
After two- point calibration: +/- 1m m / 0.04 mils or 2% of value.
- Display: Alphanumerical with 4 digits (digit height = 10mm/0.4")
- Language selection: English, German, French
- Min. measuring area: 0.2" x 0.2" (5mm x 5mm)
- Min. radius of curvature: Convex: 0.12" (3mm)
Concave: 1.2" (30mm)
- Min. substrate thickness: Ferrous: 20 mils (0.5mm)
Non-ferrous: 2 mils (50 m m)
- Memory: Max of 80 values can be recalled individually
- Calibration: Factory calibration
- Statistics: N, x, s or N, Max, Min over max. 9.999 readings
- Limit values: adjustable with acoustics
- Interface: Infrared, IrDA standard
- Surface temperature of test object: 302 degrees F
(contact time max is 2 seconds)
- Power source: 2 AAA batteries
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 4" x 1.9" x 0.96" (99 x 48 x 24mm)
- Weight: 3oz. (85g)
- Sensor: Integrated probe Dimension of contact surface: 0.2" dia. (5mm)
- Protection class: IP52 (dust/waterproof)
PTG-2500B = Standard gage no memory/output
- For individual gages that test in "either" Ferrous "or" Non-Ferrous substrate environment, please click here for the PTG-2200-2300.
- For a Coating Thickness Gage that can test on both Ferrous and non-Ferrous substrate with a Built-in Printer, please click here for the PTG-1000.